[jboss-user] [jBPM] - building executable out of eclipse and deploying to runtime

bikash karmakar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 16 12:30:56 EDT 2011

bikash karmakar [http://community.jboss.org/people/bktemn] created the discussion

"building executable out of eclipse and deploying to runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/621304#621304

Hi
We are trying to build an executable out of the JBPM5 eclipse project using some ant which can be deployed to a runtime.
Do I need to connect to Guvnor to to download the process artefacts before I can build and deploy?

Thanks
bk