[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss 5.1 & messaging & Oracle 11g

naz0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 19 12:23:25 EDT 2011

naz0 [http://community.jboss.org/people/naz0] created the discussion

"jboss 5.1 & messaging & Oracle 11g"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/621829#621829

Hi all,

I am using jboss messaging with Oracle 11g for persistence.
When I use massively JBM queues; the tablespace dedicated for jboss is growing. After some search I foud that the LOBSEGMENT linked to the column PAYLOAD of the table JBM_MSG is taking 99% of the tablespace. The table JBM_MSG is empty but I have a lob segment linked to this table.

I am not a jboss dev, and I don't know what is payload column for. I even don't know what is a lob segment ... but is anybody have already seen this problem and fixed it ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]