[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What is necessary to activate persistence for the JBPM engine?

whabelitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 09:00:51 EDT 2011

whabelitz [http://community.jboss.org/people/whabelitz] created the discussion

"What is necessary to activate persistence for the JBPM engine?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622166#622166

Hi,

I started with a library set including all the jar files provided in the runtime folder of a JBPM 5.1 installation and created a number of junit tests. Now I want to activate persistence.
Inside jbpm-bam-xxx.jar and jbpm-human-task-xxx.jar I found persitence configuration files but where do I configure persistence for processes?
When I run the jbpm console using "ant start.demo" there where beside other tables 3 tables created with the names "PROCESSINSTANCEINFO", "SESSIONINFO" and "WORKITEMINFO", which seems to represent the process relevant information.

So what do I have to do in a
 a) standalone environment
 b) application server environment (EJB3 container)
to activate persistence?

Regards