[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: new work item definition: email connection

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 18:52:51 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: new work item definition: email connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622278#622278

I have honestly not encountered the OOM issues so far on any of my computers (I test designer and console in same setup as what you have on 3v different machines after any change  :)  ). There is possibly something going on with the Java setup on your machine. I would honestly either try on some other machine to see if you get the same issues, or maybe try to download a new Java runtime and point to it instead. It's really hard for me to suggest anything here because I cannot reproduce it.