[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Remote Client.addCallbackListener hang

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 24 01:12:01 EDT 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Remote Client.addCallbackListener hang"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622554#622554

Hi David,

Note that the changes for JBREM-1292 " https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBREM-1292 ServerInvoker should use a ConcurrentHashMap to store callback handlers"  might help.  Those changes are currently committed to the 2.2 branch.

As for the dump, it looks like you created it using the AS console, right?  The reason I say that is that there doesn't seem to be an indication of which threads are holding the locks, and, if I recall correctly, that's a shortcoming of creating dumps from the AS console.  If you could create a dump using kill -3, that would be a lot more useful.

Thanks,
Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]