[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Start default maximized portlet

enigma81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 24 08:14:54 EDT 2011

enigma81 [http://community.jboss.org/people/enigma81] created the discussion

"Start default maximized portlet"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622684#622684

Hi,
I want to make sure that the portlet is displayed maximized the default.io I set the window-state in the file portlet.xml portlets with maximized but you always see normal.Utilizzo Jboss Portal 2.6 .. Can anyone help me?
 I would also like to know if a portlet, you can delete keys Maximize, Minimize and Normal. Thanks in advance for your response.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]