[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to browse the DLQ?

BALAMURUGAN C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 25 06:34:57 EDT 2011

BALAMURUGAN C [http://community.jboss.org/people/balaalwayz] created the discussion

"Re: How to browse the DLQ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622909#622909

Thanks Aurelien for your quick reply.
Could you please share that code. Actually we are using seam to instantiate queue sender to send messages to the queue or is there any other way to instantiate the queue?

Basically my requirement is to delete the messages from the DLQ.We are using default DLQ to handle the failure messages.Once the message reaches DLQ, it will be persistented in the DB. we are using Oracle for persistence. I am able to see the Jboss tables and the messages in our oracle DB .
Now i can do two actions.
1) Browse all the messages
2) Delete the message from DLQ, which should eventually delete the from DB as well.

How can i achieve this tasks? Please let me know if you need any clarifications!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]