[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 127.0.0.1:7099

Ruslan Danilin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 27 04:52:11 EDT 2011

Ruslan Danilin [http://community.jboss.org/people/rdanilin] created the discussion

"Re: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 127.0.0.1:7099"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623303#623303

In JBoss 7 Administration Console under Socket Binding Groups tab (also in standalone-preview.xml config file) I see this binding:
JDNI on 1099 port.
But in case I do *netstat -an | grep LISTEN* or *lsof -i tcp:1099* I do not see that this port is open.

So may be somebody knows how to turn on JNDI service on JBoss AS 7.
Thanks in advance!

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]