[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can't access web management console

Chris Nash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 29 11:15:29 EDT 2011

Chris Nash [http://community.jboss.org/people/code_monkey] created the discussion

"Re: Can't access web management console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623549#623549

I shouldn't have anything else running. Netstat didn't find anything and I just installed this OS, so it shouldn't have anything running in the background, apart from what Windows throughs out there. I'll keep looking on the Internet, but it really baffles me that this is the second machine I've tried it on without getting it to work.