[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - m2e(clipse)-wtp 0.13.1 : Back to the m2e marketplace

wang mingliang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 30 07:40:28 EDT 2011

wang mingliang [http://community.jboss.org/people/wml7758] commented on

"m2e(clipse)-wtp 0.13.1 : Back to the m2e marketplace"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/08/01/m2eclipse-wtp-0131-back-to-the-m2e-marketplace#comment-7346

I have three maven project,the first one packaging type is war, which depend the two other maven project packaging type are jar called projectone and projecttwo.
when I  installed m2e 1.0 and m2e-wtp 0.1.3 and restart,then publish the war project by wtp,run failed,
I open the wtp publish directory and find projectone.jar and projecttwo.jar in the war project's lib directory.
Then open them,I find files in the two jars are like *.java,they are not complied at all.
Please help me.thanks.