[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Class Path entry ... does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

Red Militante do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 30 12:12:49 EDT 2011

Red Militante [http://community.jboss.org/people/redmond007] created the discussion

"Class Path entry ... does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623802#623802

09:35:37,534 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-8) Class Path entry lib/jcommon-1.0.0-rc1.jar in "/content/myapp.war/WEB-INF/lib/jfreechart-1.0.0-rc1.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

I wasn't able to find '/content'?

I get some messages like this in my server logs during deployment.  I was wondering how to eliminate these warning messages?  Do i need to include jcommon-1.0.0-rc1.jar in my manifest.mf class-path;?  I've tried it and it didn't get rid of the message.