[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BIRT reports "wrong username and password" error

Pierpaolo Lombardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 05:28:48 EDT 2011

Pierpaolo Lombardi [http://community.jboss.org/people/pierx83] created the discussion

"BIRT reports "wrong username and password" error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623947#623947

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the report generation but I cannot do that.
I installed BIRT manually in the JBoss 5.1.0.GA following the steps in the file build.xml.

>From the jbpm console I firstly had an error related to the missing of some classes and to solve it I copied the h2.jar at the path BIRT_HOME\ReportEngine\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_2.3.2.r232_v20090212\drivers

It worked but another error occurs now:

11:18:50,901 SEVERE [odaconsumer] Cannot open connection.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: There is an error in get connection, Wrong user name or password [28000-158].

I tried modifying the file plugin.properties in the following way

  datasource.property.odaURL=jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/~/test
datasource.property.odaUser=admin
datasource.property.odaPassword=admin

but no good result.

Can you help me to understand where to configure the username and the passowrd BIRT uses to connect to the dbms?

Thanks in advance,
Pierpaolo