[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm drools grid error

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 17:34:28 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm drools grid error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624149#624149

drools gird is an experimental module, for that reason you will find a lot of un implemented features. I'm using it to test it and to see if there is interest from the community in this module. Right now in the newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration() method is implemented in 5.3.0.SNAPSHOT, which version are you using?
I'm working on implement the remaining methods and I will really appreciate some help testing it.
Cheers