[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Persistence unit name for jBPM5

mark boletti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 1 05:09:11 EST 2011

mark boletti [http://community.jboss.org/people/markboletti] created the discussion

"Re: Persistence unit name for jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639275#639275

Hello Maciej,
thanks for your reply. You mean I should add the persistence unit name as property ? I can see the KnowledgeBase can be started with a Property file:

properties.setProperty( "org.drools.sequential", "true");
KnowledgeBaseConfiguration kbConf = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration(properties, myClassLoader);
KnowledgeBase kbase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase(kbConf);

If so which is the right key to set for the persistence unit name ?
Thanks a lot
Mark