[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Source navigation in JBossTools: open-on tld file in place corresponding to particular custom tag from my own custom tag library

Vitali Yemialyanchyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 1 11:50:15 EST 2011

Vitali Yemialyanchyk [http://community.jboss.org/people/vyemialyanchyk] created the discussion

"Re: Source navigation in JBossTools: open-on tld file in place corresponding to particular custom tag from my own custom tag library"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639388#639388

I've update my "stopka.us" test project with

|  |  | <nature>org.jboss.tools.jsf.jsfnature</nature> |
|  |  | <nature>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbnature</nature> |

like suggest and find a couple of related issues, please take a look.