[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Drools Guvnor problem

Paul Coronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 3 21:40:50 EST 2011

Paul Coronel [http://community.jboss.org/people/paulcoronel] created the discussion

"Drools Guvnor problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639685#639685

Hello,

I have integrated drools-guvnor with my business application  (i use Seam framework). The StandaloneEditorServlet  is used  to view and edit BPMN processes. However I have problems when saving processes. The first time that i save a process, it  is saved successfully, after making changes to the process i try save again,  but the editor application shows the following error:

*Unable to save this asset, as it has been recently updated by [Administrator]*

 Can you help with some solution to this problem?

 Thanks in advance