[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: birt report data not showing up in jbpm console - can't load jdbc jar ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 5 15:10:40 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: birt report data not showing up in jbpm console - can't load jdbc jar ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639906#639906

Ok, So I downloaded 2.3.2.2 runtime and deployed the report engine in

-Dorg.jbpm.report.engine.dir=D:\birt-runtime-2_3_2 (set this via JVM settings in Websphere 7 admin console).

I have copied the db2jcc.jar in D:\birt-runtime-2_3_2\ReportEngine\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_2.3.2.r232_v20090212\drivers

but i am still getting "can not load Report Query".

Now I have seen that as part of jbpm 5.1 installer, Report Engine needs to be installed in

${jboss.server.data.dir}/birt.

How about location for Websphere 7 ? Since I am installing Reprot Engine in D:\birt-runtime-2_3_2 (which is out side of Webpshere Location) that could be causing this issue of not being able to load the Report queries ?