[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - message ordering in message bridge

unni s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 6 04:38:36 EST 2011

unni s [http://community.jboss.org/people/unnis] created the discussion

"message ordering in message bridge"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639986#639986

Hi,

    I am using jboss 4.2.3 with jboss-messaging-1.4.5.GA. I am having 2 jboss instances running in 2 different machines ( say serverA and serverB). Configured a bridge in server A whose source is a queue in server A and destination is a queue in server B. Server B is having an MDB to listen to its local queue. Application running on server A sends message to queue deployed on server and will reach server B MDB through the bridge. This works perfectely when server A and server B are up and running. But once server B is down and when it becomes up, it has been seen that messages are not coming in the order . They come in the random order.  Is this expected behaviour or should i do any other configuration for this ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]