[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How to configure messaging queue that using Oracle DB

Jacques Rhéaume do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 7 09:25:04 EST 2011

Jacques Rhéaume [http://community.jboss.org/people/sandanr] created the discussion

"How to configure messaging queue that using Oracle DB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/640324#640324

Hi,

I try to migrate from JBoss 4.0.5.GA to JBoss AS 6.1 and I'm not capable to configure our JMS messaging queue that are configured in the 4.0.5.GA version.  Our messaging queue are using Oracle DB 11g.  Anybody can help me with this configuration?

Thank you