[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - 3.3m4 often hangs (cpu 100%)

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 9 16:04:33 EST 2011

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"3.3m4 often hangs (cpu 100%)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/640843#640843

Hi,

Having used m3 since it came out I never experienced a hang. However, since I upgraded to m4 I frequently experience hangs when validation is taking place, typically right after I pull & update a major amount of changes from a repository.

When the hang happens, the CPU is at 104%. One page specifically always causes the hang (also on the systems of my co-workers who run m4), I removed it from the project and then validation succeeds but after the mentioned pull & update it often hangs again without a clear indication of what it is hanging on.

I wonder if anyone else is also experiencing such hangs.