[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Drools Guvnor Problem

giffyjung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 14 10:35:45 EST 2011

giffyjung [http://community.jboss.org/people/giffyjung] created the discussion

"Drools Guvnor Problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641568#641568

Hi,
  I am new to jBPM. I installed jBPM5.2 Final Installer, it installed everything new version jboss7,guvnor 5.3,designer

2.0 and etc. When i used the url  http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor to open guvnor editor,here i am unable to open process diagram(example:evaluation).It alway shows "Please wait while loading..." .Please help me to solve this problem.