[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - run jboss from path with utf-8

Michael J. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 16 04:43:03 EST 2011

Michael J. [http://community.jboss.org/people/michael_j.] created the discussion

"run jboss from path with utf-8"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641922#641922

Hello everyone.
is it really possible to run jboss from folder in windows wich name contains kirillic characters in utf ?

I`ve tried to start from c:\Program Files (x86)\Сервер приложений\run.bat
But got exeptions in boot log

[SARDeployer] create operation failed for package file:/C:/Program Files (x86)Сервер приложений/conf/jboss-service.xml
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: - nested throwable: (java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException)

if I rename the folder to  c:\Program Files (x86)\AppServer
it starts correctly

JBoss version
4_2_3_GA

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]