[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.2 : NullpointerException Issue in loading knowledgeAgent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.newUrlResource(url));

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 19 08:22:57 EST 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.2 : NullpointerException Issue in loading knowledgeAgent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.newUrlResource(url));"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642227#642227

I ran into similar issue - please rebuild your package(s) in Guvnor. After package is rebuilt it will have compatible structure with latest library versions, there were some new fields added in some of the objects if I debug it correctly. If I recall correctly it was done in 5.3 of drools-core...

HTH