[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 19 18:55:42 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642347#642347

Great. I will test and let you know.

Great. I will test and let you know.

BTW, I am not seeing the report engine working in 5.2 Console

. I have installed latest birt runtime in

D:\birt-runtime-3_7_0\birt\ReportEngine

and i am pointing my server to above location but when i try to load the templates, I keep getting following error:

*Reporting Engine does not seem to be running. Please make sure it is running before creating reports.*
*Consult the jBPM Installer chapter in the documentation to learn how to set up the Reporting Engine.*
·        URL: 'http://localhost:9080/gwt-console-server/rs/report/config'
·        Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.report.UpdateReportConfigAction'
·        Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'

is configuration changes in 5.2 as to where report engine needs to be installed for console reports api to pick it up ?

i was seeing that 5.2 console uses report core 1.4.2 apis , where can i find the source code for those apis so that i can debug the problem ?

thanks a bunch.