[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM and WebLogic - someone with success?

Demian Calcaprina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 20 09:13:18 EST 2011

Demian Calcaprina [http://community.jboss.org/people/calca] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM and WebLogic - someone with success?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642476#642476

Hi Thomas, I'd be glad to share it, but honestly I don't have it, it was in client's repository.

Anyway, to solve this issue, you should check the server exception checkinhg the sysout and syserr as Maciej said, or debugging this code to check the exception.

Demian