[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 20 16:54:57 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642552#642552

I am noticing that if I try to load process definitions from local file system  in JBPM Console as part of 5.2 release,  I am getting errors like:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load session snapshot
 at org.drools.persistence.SessionMarshallingHelper.loadSnapshot(SessionMarshallingHelper.java:96)
 at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.initKsession(SingleSessionCommandService.java:238)
 at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.<init>(SingleSessionCommandService.java:191)
 ... 57 more
However I was able to load process definitions from loca file system in release 5.1.

5.2 release note says following:

console synchronizes with the process definitions (and other assets) from all packages in the Guvnor repository

Does it mean now we can not load the process definitions from local files system, Guvnor is the only way ? My client does not want to use guvnor for various reasons.

thanks