[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - WTP stops all servers when stopping one

Henri Tremblay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 14:58:47 EST 2011

Henri Tremblay [http://community.jboss.org/people/henri.tremblay] created the discussion

"WTP stops all servers when stopping one"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642746#642746

I'm quite disappointed with the pain I'm getting by using Indigo, m2e, m2e-wtp and JBoss Tools.

I have two JBoss 5.0 community servers configured. When stopping one, the other stops as well...

I've change the entire bindings.xml to have different ports. I've also modified the server.xml from jbossweb.

It's a JBoss 5.0.1GA

It's absolutly systematic.

Anymore has an idea?

I can give more details if needed and it's pretty urgent.

Thanks a lot