[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: WTP stops all servers when stopping one

Henri Tremblay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 15:23:28 EST 2011

Henri Tremblay [http://community.jboss.org/people/henri.tremblay] created the discussion

"Re: WTP stops all servers when stopping one"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642752#642752

Hi, thanks for your answer.

As I mentionned, my port are definitely not the same. I've modified them directly in the bindings.xml. Without changing anything to the server configuration in Eclipse (it's still automatically detecting and the list of ports shown is what I would expect)