[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 19:04:35 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642783#642783

Thanks Tihomir,

I should have been more specific.  :)  . You guys are fantastic. There are lots of new features in 5.2 that my fellow colleagues are really excited specially around human task apis.

in my last post, I meant how the console APIs (CommandDelegate specifically)  loads knowledgesession - has that changed from 5.1 to 5.2 I am looking at the source code and does not look like.

I will keep chugging along and will keep group posted on findings.

thanks again.