[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: IntelliJ IDEA support

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 22 11:36:44 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: IntelliJ IDEA support"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642922#642922

In my opinion, having another agnostic BPMN2 editor inside the IntelliJ idea and Netbeans will be great to promote the use of these tools.
I'm not saying that they need to implement all the parsers that now can be shared and reused, but they can build simple editors to open those diagrams in different IDEs. I'm completely against Eclipse and looking at how people is migrating from eclipse/netbeans to intelliJ idea I think that it will be a good idea to have a BPMN2 editor as well as rules syntax highlighting (which already exists).

 Cheers