[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Customizing web designer look

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 22 23:29:05 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Customizing web designer look"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642980#642980

Quick answer: Yes this is possible with creating a new profile. A profile determines what stencil set to is used among other things. A stencil set is combined of a number of svg and png images of your nodes, node attribute information, connection rules etc.
As far as if it's difficult - not difficult but it does take time to develop your own profile.

I would be willing to help you out with details (hit me up on irc -  http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/irc http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/irc), but would ask that once you get to the point where you are familiar with the designer code (which you will be after creating a new profile) that you do contribute back with something too  ;)