[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM-Model Driven Architecture(MDA)

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 26 12:50:20 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM-Model Driven Architecture(MDA)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643225#643225

I'm not aware of any implementation of a project using jBPM implementing MDA/MDD, but can you give us more details about what are you trying to do? Usually BPMS are not the same as MDA software, they are like different approaches of something that can be considered similar. I mean you have a model that can be executed, but you cannot code a complete application using the business process metaphors.
Cheers