[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBm queue conflict in a cluster environment.

Chetan Chaudhari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 27 04:58:42 EST 2011

Chetan Chaudhari [http://community.jboss.org/people/chetanc] created the discussion

"Re: JBm queue conflict in a cluster environment."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643300#643300

I am also facing the same issue with JBOSS 5.1.0 and JBOSS messaging 1.4.3 GA.

I have 2 topics configured in my-jms-destinations.service.xml. If I only keep that topics there then both the nodes gets started successfully and everything works like waw. But If I am adding a queue to this file then I am observing java.lang.IllegalStateException: Channel id map for node 21 already contains binding for queue 2. If I remove the queue and the mdb for that queue then everything works fine.  I also tried updating the server PeedID to unique int value for both nodes but no luck.

Could you please let me know if you have got any solution for this?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]