[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Message Event (throw and catch problem)

krishanps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 27 11:12:48 EST 2011

krishanps [http://community.jboss.org/people/krishanps] created the discussion

"Re: Message Event (throw and catch problem)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643406#643406

Thank you for your hint Maciej.
You are right I didn't implemented my own MessageEventSendTaskHelper.java. Now I have more options to trigger the message catch event.

The model above was a just simple example to check if message events work but it doesn't before.

With the Eclipse Bpmn 2.0 - plugin I have modelled 2 pools which I want to connect with the help of message events.
My intention: If the first process is at the end node it can throw a message event so the other can continue his steps after it catched the message event.