[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Installing/Building BPMN2 Editor for eclipse

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 08:17:59 EST 2011

Michael G [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Re: Installing/Building BPMN2 Editor for eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643570#643570

I'm getting a can not find site in eclipse.  Which is probably due to the proxy i have to go through.  The site apparently isn't trusted and requires me to login to get it pass our proxy.  Chances are this is what is causing eclipse to not fail.

Since i probably can't use the update site, does anyone know how i can build it from the source?

Thanks