[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to generate UserInterface through ftl in Humantask call

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 13:19:28 EST 2011

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [http://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"How to generate UserInterface through ftl in Humantask call"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643620#643620

Hi All,

In a workflow,when I'm calling a humantask,can you suggest me what is the way to generate UI by writing ftl files or any other else way to achieve it.I've verified the salaboy examples,but unable to generate UserInterface within workflow.Please suggest me way to achieve this