[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Problems with missing minOccurs="1" in generated wsdl

kdesineedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 29 03:51:23 EST 2011

kdesineedi [http://community.jboss.org/people/kdesineedi] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with missing minOccurs="1" in generated wsdl"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643706#643706

Hi Mats,

Thanks for the quick response.

In that case when we send a request with the mandatory field removed,we expect a fault to be thrown but the proper response is sent without any fault.

Did you anytime face such an issue with JBOSS-WS?

The WSDL generated seems to change from the original WSDL.

Please refer this post of mine for more details:

 http://community.jboss.org/thread/176699?tstart=0 http://community.jboss.org/thread/176699?tstart=0

Kindly suggest if you have any idea.

Saludos
kdesineedi