[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Explaination of Evaluation Process Example (jBPM5.2)?

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 29 11:56:24 EST 2011

Michael G [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Re: Explaination of  Evaluation Process Example (jBPM5.2)?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643822#643822

So is there a way to create the form using eclipse or is this only done in the designer?

Just curious, since i'm still confused as to how the sample Evaluation process out of the jbpm demo gets the form created.  There are values in it such as

Rate the overall performance:
 Check any that apply:
 Displaying initiative
 Thriving on change
 Good communication skills

and i'm just scratching my head as to where this comes from.  I don't see the ftl files anywhere for this.

Thanks