[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 30 06:28:31 EST 2011

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [http://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643911#643911

Thanks for your reply.
I shall write my requirement in more detail. What we are looking for is to integrate Portal Application and JBPM together.
We will define our process in Guvrnor/JBPM and use .ftl files to create human tasks and deploy the process.
To create/access the tasks assigned, the user should login into jBPM Console application.
We are looking at the option of opening the tasks directly from our portal application.To acheive this, we don't want to create the GUIs(for human tasks) in Portal again.Is there a way for us to open the human tasks UIs( .ftl files created for each human task) in our Portal Application.

Regards,
Krishna Murthy