[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issue in leavenode from a Task node on task-create event

Yogita Bartake do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 2 03:00:58 EST 2011

Yogita Bartake [http://community.jboss.org/people/YogitaBartake] created the discussion

"Issue in leavenode from a Task node on task-create event"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584826#584826

Hi All,

I am using jBPM 3.2.7.

I am using only tasknodes in my workflow.Of these activites some activities need human intervention and some need to be automatic.
As I am using task node the execution waits. But when I want an automatic activity the execution should move ahead.
So In the task-create event of the task node there is a class mapped where I have the required business logic and at the end of the class I am using executioncontext.leavenode() to go the next activity. What happens is the execution moves ahead till it gets a useractivity (which is again a task node but without the action class mapped) and then gives an error "null".

I cant use a node for automatic activities in my case so please suggest a solution to move ahead from a tasknode.
Thanks in advance for any help!!  :)