[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - How to start with JBossCache for Standalone and web based java application

Haresh Amin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 2 23:17:30 EST 2011

Haresh Amin [http://community.jboss.org/people/haresh_amin] created the discussion

"How to start with JBossCache for Standalone and web based java application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/585063#585063

Dear All,

Please suggest how to start jbosscache for standalone and web based application ?

I am fresher and there are so many api of jboss cache on net.

I am little bit confuse which one to use ? and how to  use?

Requirement :
1 : Implement Jbosscache for web based (jsp/servlet/spring/vaadin) application
database used : oracle

2 : Pure java application (desktop)

I would really appreciate if you send me some good link where i can configure jboss cache for my application.

I dont have very much time to explore on net.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Regards,

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]