[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - From wsdl to java and opposite to deployable service

jonny 69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 3 15:36:33 EST 2011

jonny 69 [http://community.jboss.org/people/jonny69] created the discussion

"From wsdl to java and opposite to deployable service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/585327#585327

Hi everybody

I'm new so sory for me language and everything wrong. OK so I explain what I want to ask BIG Jboss family. I have developed Web-Service in Java using annotations, package it to .war, and deploy on Jboss. Everything is allright. After deploy on server, jboss generated .wsdl in ..server/myserver/data/wsdl/ folder, which I use to eclipse IDE to test my webservice. But what if I want to make things in different way. Based on wsdl file generate *deployable* server-side? This is a problem. I know how to use eclipse axis plugin to generate server side of webservice but after deploying on server wsdl isn't generete - because there are no annotations so jboss doesn't know hot to do it. I use Axis, and wsimport but I'm not satisfied with these. Maybe you know some tool-s which generate server side exacly or very similar to source definition of webservice.

Thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]