[jboss-user] [jBPM] - created new workitem- jbpm5

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 7 15:29:13 EST 2011

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"created new workitem- jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586050#586050

Hi

I am using Eclipse for development.

I followed the instructions to create new workitem - notification here:  https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e2388 https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e2388

I create both configuration files and located them under META-INF.

However, is says:

> Once our work definition has been created and registered, we can start using it in our processes. The process editor contains a separate section in the palette where the different service nodes that have been defined for the project appear.
and when I open my process editor - it does not show my notification item.

Is there a process that I have to run in order to register it in the process editor except for locating the files under META-INF?