[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - hibernate queryparameters gui

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 8 08:48:37 EST 2011

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"hibernate queryparameters gui"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586208#586208

I am using the actual rf tools and found out, that there is no more the possibility to edit the "value" of a query parameter.

So for example:

I type this query:

"select u.id from Users u where u.id =:id"

When clicking the "Add query parameter" button, then id is shown. When I type the value for this id (for example, "1) and excecuting this query, I get no results as the gui does not recognize the value "1".

I need to click the "..." within the value-field, which pops up "Element"-Gui in which I should add/modify the value additionally - after that, the excecution of the query returns a result as the "1" is now recognized. This is uncomfortable, in earlier versions, I could type the value in the field directly without the need to pop up a the "Elements"-GUI. Why was that changed? Is that really okay?