[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Running Multiple JVMs as Windows Services on a Single System

Darryl Baker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 8 11:51:09 EST 2011

Darryl Baker [http://community.jboss.org/people/dpbaker57] created the discussion

"Re: Running Multiple JVMs as Windows Services on a Single System"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586269#586269

This would mean either having ant on all the systems or some method of redistribution from the place we generate the files. We will have to talk this through as to which will work into our release process the smoothest. With our 4.0.5 installations we use JavaService. With it all the java settings and custom arguments end up buried in the registry but with our application the changes to the stuff in the registry are very infrequent. So I'm also looking at whether or not the current version of JavaService is an alternative. I know it had a bug in the past. I'm just not sure if that problem still exists in the current version.

Again thank you for your prompt replies.