[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: From wsdl to java and opposite to deployable service

jonny 69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 8 14:29:33 EST 2011

jonny 69 [http://community.jboss.org/people/jonny69] created the discussion

"Re: From wsdl to java and opposite to deployable service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586308#586308

Hi Alessio!

Thanks for interesting my issue and the tutorial about JBossWs-Jax-WSTools.

According to that stuff,
>   http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13544 JBossWS - JAX-WS ToolsThe wsdl you find in server/myserver/data/wsdl is the actual wsdl the server is using, as per JSR109 requirements. However, you can provide your own wsdl within the deployment and reference it in the @WebService annotation, see JAXWS spec / documentation.

I know about it, but if I often change client-side, for example some changing in request parameter in Webservice methods, it influences on wsdl so in each time I should change my wsdl if I use wsdlLocation param in @Webservice annotation. So leaving server generate wsdl file is very comfortable.
 I hope you undersand my problem.

Besides, thanks for your tips

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]