[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 9 11:46:25 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586514#586514

Can you please explain your usage scenario so I can understand what you are trying to accomplish?

Do you want to use the designer outside of Guvnor, but for the process to be stored within Guvnor? Why not just use the designer in Guvnor?? It acts as a file system even.