[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 9 11:55:23 EST 2011

new-comer [http://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586518#586518

Also, I was able to get the earlier release work within IE by using Google Chrome Frame, but with this new release it does not work in IE anymore, gives me the blank page, even I used the same url that works in Chrome.

Any idea?

I really need to make it work cause IE is the only brower that we support.

Thanks.