[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Replicate PojoCache using JMS

Nick Tomlinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 9 20:21:14 EST 2011

Nick Tomlinson [http://community.jboss.org/people/nickos556] created the discussion

"Replicate PojoCache using JMS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586586#586586

Hi guys, first off, well done on a great product. I've been evaluating EHCache versus JBoss PojoCache for use in a bond pricing system and in my opinion PojoCache wins hands down. EHCache can't replicate object graph's, so its pretty much a non-starter for me.

I want to use PojoCache in a client/server architecture where a central server manages all my state, and broadcasts this to my clients. However, due to the network topology and rules at my employer, I cannot use multicast messaging.

Is it possible to replicate a pojo cache via JMS? This seems like a fairly common use-case to me.

thanks
Nick

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]