[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Advice on using the jBPM console as an end user application

cs2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 10 18:10:36 EST 2011

cs2 [http://community.jboss.org/people/cs2] created the discussion

"Re: Advice on using the jBPM console as an end user application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586812#586812

(I'm the orig author, I wasn't able to reset my password, the website said I had to wait 24hrs for my next password reset)

That would be great to add more features, but I'm just wondering if that would be out side of the scope of the jBPM project? In my case ideally the console would be a fully developed application that could be customized, but not require significant amounts of developer time.

Thx!